Responsible for starting the online strategy and presence of the company corporate image and its products, websites and landing pages, as well as elaborating Google Analytics reports and Google Adwords campaigns (creating and optimizing sponsored links). Periodically the results were presented to the company's Board of Directors.
Implemented the major social networks, including Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and Foursquare (for the company's corporate identity and image, and promotion of some of the products).
Some of the products I worked on: Lollapalooza Brazil, U2, Avril Lavigne, Yanni, Backstreet Boys, Titanic: The Exhibition, Mamma Mia!, The Witches of Eastwick, Cirque du Soleil - Varekai and other entertainment content.
- T4F Facebook account's growth;
- Implementation of digital promotions and reports;
- Implementation of different Facebooks accounts for different products (Branding, Musical, Family, Experience);
- Acquisition of new partners, resulting in more engaged users;
- Growth in the Tickets Sales;
- Implementation of a Better Online Customer Service (Twitter and Facebook);
- The number of online fans growth from 0 to 2M.